Southern Thailand’s warm, clear waters and tropical islands provide a perfect winter getaway. We discover some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and explore ancient jungles that are home to whooping gibbons. A few days in Bangkok, the vibrant capital, adds to a delightful contrast.
- Bangkok - Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a long-tail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network
- Khao Sok National Park - Enjoy an elephant trek through this ancient jungle
- Koh Lanta - Spend time on the 'Island of Long Beaches'
- Koh Phi Phi - Explore the iconic backdrop to the film, 'The Beach'
- Koh Hai - Do as much or as little as you like in this unspoilt island paradise
To find out more about this exciting adventure click on the enquiry button below.