On this exciting overland journey we travel from Argentina's capital Buenos Aires to the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Along the way we tour the attractive city of Curitiba, explore the coastal town of Paraty and visit the tropical island of Ilha Grande. A trip highlight is the thundering waters of Iguazu Falls, one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world.
- Buenos Aires - Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls - South America's most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty - Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande - Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
- Rio De Janeiro - South America's most stunning and vibrant city including Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
To find out more about this exciting adventure click on the enquiry button below.