Rediscover your sense of adventure (and what it's like to be soaked to the skin) with this white water rafting experience in an inflatable raft. You and your friends will be rafting on either the Tryweryn, a steep and rocky mountain river in north Wales, or the mighty River Tay in Scotland. You'll start by being kitted out with all the equipment (note: this is not an experience for the style-conscious!), before a full safety briefing and instruction in rafting techniques. Then an experienced guide will take you onto the water for a series of runs down the twists, turns and drops of the white water course, building up your confidence (and getting wetter and wetter) with each run. You can get your breath back and enjoy some beautiful scenery during the odd quiet spell between white water. The UK's white water grading system starts at one (relaxed) and goes up to six (too rough to offer commercially). As a guide, the Tryweryn course is graded 3 and the River Tay course is graded 1-3.
- The pure adrenaline rush of white water rafting on a mighty natural river
- A two-hour session of breathtaking twists, turns and drops in a six to eight person raft
- Exclusive use of the raft for you and your friends
- Expert instruction included
- Bring your sense of adventure - and a willingness to get wet
Length 2 hours 10% membership discount
To find out more about this exciting activity click on the enquiry button below.